IDLC Investments Limited (IDLCIL) Job Circular 2016
- After completion of orientation, the candidate will be placed at the Investment Banking team of IDLC Investments Limited at Dhaka.
- Candidates should have at least BBA (final semester appeared may apply) with major in Finance/ Accounting and a minimum CGPA of 3.30 on a 4.00 point scale.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Excellent inter personal skills along with excellent proficiency in English
- Self-motivated, energetic & dynamic personality who can perform assigned task under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
- Should be dedicated to build long term career in capital market.
- Should have a moderate level of knowledge about Financial Management and Accounting Principles.
- Computer literacy to the extent of using word processing, presentation software and expertise in spreadsheet software is a must.
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration package, equal career prospects and training opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- Qualification, skills and competency form our basis for nurturing talent.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employees in the IDLC family.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016